This College ia A unique gift of Mewar Education Society, Chittorgarh for the energetic student who want to make their career bright through better education. This institute started in the session 2008-09. We is devoted for the expansion of education in the society with pious aims and objectives Highe value, career oriented and quality based holistic education to the students through intensive Teachers Training Courses.
OUR VISION: The noble mission of this society is to spread the higher and professional education for co-education in Teacher Education in this comparatively tribal and backward area but rich in heritage, culture, courageous deeds and sacrifice for the motherland. The promoters want to serve the society by providing quality education at very affordable cost and Reach to Unreached for carving the career of the students of the common men with creative, innovative and progressive academic excellence with modern infra-structure. It was started with an individual yearning to do something noble, something great, something better that would bring internal satisfaction and fulfillment to him as well as serve the society and in the long run the province as well as the nation.
OUR MISSION: When it came into existence, a concept was born and a dream took shape for the welfare of the untouched society to develop professional skills for the pious job of teaching. Since then, it has been providing teachers, adorning them with innovative teaching learning skills for the need of the society of the 21st century, by dealing with the content in the classroom in a better way for bringing revolutionary changes in the society to liberate the mankind from the shackles of ignorance. This made us think to shape the concept to start this B. Ed. College.
The objectives for which the college is established are:
1. To develop the ability and self-confidence in pupil teachers.
2. To develop the ability to correlate the acquired knowledge with real life situation.
3. To develop the ability of resourcefulness so as to make the best use of situation available.
4. To develop the communication skill for effective teaching skills, coarse ideas in clear and concise language in a logical manner through constructive approach and activities.
5. To develop the teaching competencies for successful classroom teaching.
6. Providing institutional infrastructure and instructional facilities for training, research, personality development of the students.
7. To promote entrepreneurial, self supporting and career making education.
8. Inculcating self reliance, social and environmental awareness amongst the students.
|Name of the College||MEWAR COLLEGE OF TEACHERS TRANING, GANGRAR|
|Postal Address of the College||MEWAR COLLEGE OF TEACHERS TRANING, GANGRAR District CHITTORGARH (Rajasthan) Pin: 312001|
|Name of the Society||Mewar Education Society, Sector 5, Gandhi Nagar, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan)|
|Society Registration No.||No. 110/Chittorgarh/2001-2002|
|E . Mailemail@example.com|
|Name of the Chairman||Shri G. L. Gadiya|
|Name of the Principal||Dr. Aruna Dube|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Intake of B. Ed. Students||100 Students (Co-education)Click Here|
|Recognition||Grant of Recognition by NCTE: Letter No F.NRC/NCTE/RJ-1609/2008/63416 Dated 26 September 2008.|
|Affiliated to||Grant of Provisional Affiliation from the Academic Year 2008-09 by MLSU, Udaipur (Rajasthan). No. F./MLSU/Affi./2008/1781 dated 29. 12. 2008.|
The Government of Rajasthan has permitted this institution according to the norms of NCTE Regulation 2014 from the session 2018-19. Vide Order No. F 24 (NOC 18-19) ch- ,M-@vkdkfk@16@376] (file in PDF)/18/244 Dated 02/04/2018.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur (Raj.) has affiliated this institution to continue Two Years Academic B. Ed. Course Vide Order No. F./MLSU/Affi./2018/284/ (file in PDF) Dated 14/06/2018.